Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Witwisit Hiranyawongkul "PCHY"

 Ok enough with the spelling. the title of this blog cause me too much so lets just use his pen name pchy. as my previous blog  Pchy is also a Thai actor and Singer. He is also one of the lead actor in the film The Love Of Siam he played a sassy role in the film but believe me his not. I've met him once when we were promoting asian films back in my previous job and hell yeah his one of the most humble guy you will ever meet. So Pchy is currently the lead vocalist of August Band (popular in Thailand). Pchy also appeared in a segment of 4 Romances and never heard of him being in the same field again. Pchy has said being majored in film and photography (well thats the wikipedia had rely on me) and until now I dont have any idea whether he finish studying or not.
Pchy in 2007




album cover i think???

first pic of the August Band














well there you have it. another thai actor. well i started this blog with some thai actors because they are the one who inspires me on doing this and besides many thai's are handsome and intelligent so i hope you like it. (sorry for my poor english)

1 comment:

  1. witwisit hiranyawongkul is his screen name.Pitch pokhantha is his real name.he graduated last year and launched his thesis film. last may 2011 he and the august band had starred in the film "puan mai kao/pearn mai kao/august friends/old pals". :) for latest updates about him u can like our page in facebook. :D https://www.facebook.com/pchynaticsph

    ReplyDelete