Wednesday, April 27, 2011

GONE TO SOON....

OK I'm in Manila... finally no more work, British language and some 2001 computer technology. I'm in depth of mixed emotions, I'm happy I'm finally HOME and SAD for the news of AJ PEREZ  "I KNOW" its been dates since he passed away but i admit that i have not move yet. I'm not related to him nor a friend but a mere fan of him, A secret fan that appreciate him so much that even his death cannot be get over with. It was yesterday when AJ PEREZ was brought to his final destination and I even didnt have the chance to see him for the last time but its for sure that I'll be watching MMK on sunday its his last project before the accident. I know that AJ PEREZ is a good person. It is too soon that GOD took AJ away from us but it is for sure that AJ lives in us.

This video was from youtube i really want to credit the owner but my PC cleans its history daily
and i try to search about this video again but it does not appear anymore i really do credit the owner
of this video NO COPYRIGHT  INFRINGEMENT INTENDED

I also ask for others cooperation i havent posted for a while because ive been busy and taking reflection on what happen. AJ PEREZ's accident made me realize how short our life is and made me realize that i want to GO HOME not for awhile but for good ive been busy doing stuff about my resignition and other concerns. I promise to make it up to you ive been flooded by messages already i havent read any yet but ill try to make it up till i recover from this(forgive me im too sleepy already i havent got any sleep since yesterday still having problems with the time differences and from being emotional) last before i end this is prayers to AJ's soul 

RIP ANTONELLO JOSEPH SARTE PEREZ
(1993-2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment