Friday, April 1, 2011

Thomas Cully

Thomas Cully or simply Tom is a former soloist from the choir Libera (a non profit boy choir) Past Few weeks boredom strikes so i decided to search for videos of Vice Ganda in Youtube then poof it became Coco Crunch... nah just kidding but the thing here is in the year 2010 Libera had guest in a noontime show in Abs Cbn one of the leading TV network in  the Philippines so here ill share this video with you guys:


so there ahhhh. honestly I was searching for Tom Cully but I dont know if hes part of this number or not but sources say that during their concert in CEBU Tom Cully Appeared in several numbers. So for those Tom Cully fanatics out there please help me recognize Tom in this video.

So Tom Cully used to be the center of the camera in the music videos of 
Libera like this caption from one of their music video


As far as I can remember this is his image that i can remember where i last 
saw him singing and the last time i care about LIBERA (sorry for that i just got busy)

Here is another video where Libera Sang ORINOCO FLOW one of my favorite song sang by the Choir though the original singer of this song is not the choir, they still got a good rendition of this song:

(hes the asian looking kid there)

Tom Cully is now 15 years old turning 16 this year though he left Libera he still sings at regular mass and sources say that he created his own my space account where he posted updates and videos of him (I really cant find his account) here is a video of him singing cashmere:

(he grew alot there dude!!!)

well too much picture and video but non sense blog right? harhar just bluffing i hope you guys enjoy reading as of now i dont have any news about him probably if i had some ill let you know:) so there you have it THOMAS CULLY (sorry for my poor english)

1 comment:

  1. hai, my name is Naveen Veigas from India. i like the Libera singing and specially Toms' solo singing. And i tell my friends in India to watch these videos. All the best to Tom in your future... God bless u.
    my mail- nvngas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete